Mellins i.Style and ZEISS launched the first Buy A Pair, Give a Pair programme in the winter of 2012. The heart of the promotion, held annually in July, is to make it possible for low-income men, women and children to get a thorough visual examination and, if needed, a pair of spectacles.
Being able to see is changes everything: It increases productivity, allows us to connect properly with our surroundings, keeps us safe and helps us to maintain the sharpness of our minds.
With this ninth Buy a Pair, Give a Pair promotion, we hope to continue to make a positive change to the lives of those who need it most.
Visit any Mellins i.Style practice in South Africa from 1 – 31 July, buy a pair of glasses for yourself and help someone else to see better too. Read on to find out how to qualify and for the terms & conditions of this offer:
1. Patients need to purchase a new frame as well as prescription lenses during July 2021 in order to qualify.
2. This promotion does not apply to readers, sunglasses or contact lenses purchased off the shelf.
3. Qualifying patients will receive a voucher to distribute to any person they feel is in need.
4. The person redeeming the voucher will obtain a free visual examination and, if required, one pair of clear single vision lenses with a hard coating and a frame from a selected range.
5. The person redeeming the voucher may not add any other coatings or tints to their lenses.
6. The redemption period for this promotion ends on 15 September 2021.