Buy a pair of prescription spectacles during July and you can donate a pair to someone in need.
Mellins i.Style and ZEISS launched the first Buy A Pair, Give a Pair programme in 2012. The heart of the promotion, held annually in July, is to make it possible for low-income individuals to get a thorough visual examination and, if needed, a pair of spectacles.
We believe that the financial challenges that were brought about by the Corona virus crisis in 2020, make this year’s programme especially valuable, and more than ever before, we believe in the power of a pair of glasses.
Good vision allows people to connect properly with their surroundings, keeps them safe and also help to maintain the sharpness of our minds.
With this year’s ninth Buy a Pair, Give a Pair promotion, we hope to continue to expand the gift of sight to those who need it most.
Head off to any Mellins i.Style practice countrywide from 1 – 31 July and help someone see better. Read on to find out how to qualify and for the terms & conditions of this offer:
1. Patients need to
purchase a new frame as well as prescription lenses during July 2020 in order
2. This promotion does not apply to readers, sunglasses or contact lenses purchased off the shelf.
3. Qualifying patients will receive an e-mail with a voucher to give to any person they feel is in need.
4. The person redeeming the voucher will obtain a free visual examination and, if required, one pair of clear single vision lenses with a hard coating and a frame from a selected range.
5. The person redeeming the voucher may not add any other coatings or tints to their lenses.
6. The redemption period for this promotion ends on 30 September 2020.